Your personal healthcare advisors and advocates – Family doctors dedicated to serving you.
Your primary care physician is your main doctor over the course of many years, and primary care physicians treat the whole person, not just a disease or an organ system. Your primary care physician is your personal physician, health advocate and wellness advisor throughout all the stages of your life:
- Diagnosing and treating common medical problems
- Helping you maintain good health and prevent disease
- Treating serious illness
- Maintaining your medical history such as regular screenings and checkups
- Managing and coordinating care should a specialist be required
Personalized healthcare: Your first line of defense
Changebridge is your first line of defense, providing ongoing care and coordinating with specialists when necessary. We get to know the whole person, including family history, lifestyle, fitness, mental or behavioral health and other concerns.
As your primary care provider, our role is to provide long-term comprehensive care, managing both common and complex illnesses. We take the time to get to know you, your lifestyle, your health care background, and your health concerns. We will make recommendations for preventive care; treat any current conditions you may have and refer you to an appropriate specialist or other medical facility if you need specialized diagnostic tests or treatment. We are here to coordinate your care and make sure all your questions and concerns are addressed.
Changebridge Medical Family Services
- Diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions
- Preventive care, including routine checkups and physicals for school, sports, and work
- Health-risk assessments
- Screening tests, including breast and colon cancer
- Personalized counseling on maintaining a healthy lifestyle
- Management of chronic illnesses such as heart disease, hypertension, diabetes, asthma, and other issues
- Coordination of care with specialists
- Care for minor wounds and lacerations
- Treatment for sprains, strains, and other minor injuries
- Women’s health, including PAP tests and contraception management
- Minor surgical procedures, including removal or biopsy of abnormal skin lesions and treatment for warts
- Care for infants and children
- Adolescent care